Sunday, December 28, 2003

Greetings from the Swamp

This is my first attempt at posting on a Blog so bear with me if I make any errors.

As mentioned by adam earlier a few of our fellow chatters on Mirc, blue and Ava Bean ,came up with the idea of exchanging online Christmas gifts between friends. I had been unable to do it on time because I was busy shopping and dealing with family. Now that Christmas is over and everything has settled down I finally had time to make a few belated fantasy purchases for some of my online friends. I hope they enjoy the gifts as much as I enjoyed finding and choosing them. So in no special order here is my Christmas gifts.

AvaElfAble
OPEN THIS!
OPEN THIS!
OPEN THIS!

Adam
OPEN THIS!

blue
OPEN THIS!
OPEN THIS!

JennApple
OPEN THIS!
OPEN THIS!

Emeraldluxury
OPEN THIS!

Lisa
OPEN THIS!
OPEN THIS!

Croc
OPEN THIS!
OPEN THIS!

BluLighter
OPEN THIS!

Jamie
OPEN THIS!

wixlet and Neil
OPEN THIS!

No comments: