Thursday, January 15, 2004

More Big Fish Goodness!

Two words, two little words...BIG FISH. I love the tagline, "An adventure as big as life itself." and what an adventure it was. This movie IS remarkable. Tim Burton's finest hour and 50 minutes. After I walked out of the theatre, I felt a sudden burst of energy, the kind of energy that made me want to reach for a goal that I think is beyond my reach. I truly felt motivated by this stunning slice of art. I felt a release, my heart kept saying, “You can do anything you set your mind to.” I’d like to apologize for my fountain of GUSH. I know I say, “This movie does it for me,” and everytime I say that, I truly mean it, from the depths of my soul. Wait for it…wait for it, and here I go, this movie did it for me! For me, those two little words made a big impact.

I suggest you go out and see this movie immediately, if you do not, you are depriving yourself of a beautiful film.

No comments: