Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Hello cinephiles. I bet you missed me, or did you even notice my absence? I would like to apologize..now your citadel is back, rejoice. Well that’s all..

Oh wait I saw Chasing Liberty, but it wasn’t worth it for me to even mention, in fact I forgot about it up to now, and the only funny thing I heard was the line “You knockin’ my air Jesus(es)?” refrerring to a lively little brit who was completely hyperbolized..and exaggerated, like I expected him to grab a broom and start yelling “Aye GOVNAH” and then I laughed because I pictured him doing a tiny british jig..haha well that’s it, Mandy Mediocre was moore, woops Mandy Moore was mediocre..either way, it fits right?

Also, I’d like to give a ‘word up’ to Cliff Carson, who I’ll be telling you a bit more about soon, after I watch his film that he asked me to review.

Later PO-TA-TOES

No comments: