Friday, December 14, 2007

Goodbye, Sir


I hate to be the one to tell anyone who reads this blog...

Adam passed away this past weekend. He is gone. I thought it was all a joke, a prank he was pulling on all of his friends but it was not. I rushed to his apartment when I heard the rumor and found his brother and sister packing up his belongings.

There will be a service for Adam on the 22nd of December in Cleveland at Blessings Cremation Services. More specific details will follow shortly.

Feel free to contact me for more information not covered here.

Kevin

baristacmh AT gmail DOT com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU all for your continued comments and support!
I am so thankful that there will be a Columbus memorial as well as one in Cleveland. And at Adam's beloved theatre, how perfect.

So folks have asked about donations or flowers...Pete and I wanted to encourage anyone interested to give $$ to raise awareness/fund research of Marfan Syndrome.
You can find a link to the National Marfan Foundation at http://www.marfan.org/nmf/DonTypeRequestHandler.do
This organization uses nearly 80% of funds raised for programming & research, so we thought it a worthy cause/organization to receive donations in Adam's name.


Once again, thank you for sharing your love of a great brother.
eve